Monday, April 25, 2005

Just Shoot Me Please!
Im home alone w a wailing baby... Who has her diapers full of poop... Which are kindly stinking up my room... She just stuffed her fist into her mouth like 10 mins ago... And puked... Self induced vomitting at the age of 4 months?? now dat is a future bullimic patient for you... She is extremely chubby by the way... I have cleaned the puke... But no way am i cleaning the poop!! The stench is overwhelming... and mummy dearest brought sabre down 4 a walk... So gotta put up w this till she comes back... All these really makes me wonder sometimes if i really want kids... At this juncture when i turn to look at the baby she just gave me her most beguiling smile... Damn... She wants me to carry her... But but but... Her diapers are soiled!! How how how?? aight... gonna put her infromt of my fish tank... that kinda soothes her a bit... Christ! her lungs are more powerful den Celine Dion i tell u... Be back later... I hope... I need a life!! I need a job... I need.... YOU...