AAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!
you wouldnt believe wat has just happened.... I spoke to dad!! here is how the convo went... After much rehearsel on my part
Me: Appa.... This saturday i have my graduation dinner. Actually i din wanna go...
Dad: How come u got graduation dinner all?
Me:I finished my course already... That's why... today when i went to school, my teacher was saying that it was e last day that they were selling the tickets and so my friends were all buying. I thought if i din buy i din have to go. so i told my frens that i dun have enough and i din buy. But they bought one for me also... so what do u suggest that i do now?
Dad: What do u want to do?
Me: My friend's mother will be dropping me home coz it on her way. but it will end quite late.
Dad: *Grunt of approval* (though it sounded not so willing) I'll call u often and check
Me: *BEAMS* THANKS APPA!!
Dad: Are u sure its a graduation party again?
Me: *As innocent as possible* Yes. of course.
Im going to be deep fried in human lard when i go to hell i tell you... I hope i hope i really really hope nothing goes wrong... Dad doesnt go into a drunken stupor and forget his promise... Or worst yet... Wat if he turns up at the location... Shut up malz!! Quite getting paranoid... Its just this once i promise... But i better get home as early as possible... If not im not going out EVER again... The choice is in our hands... Im freaking out... Now i need matching white heels... And how and where am i going to get changed?? Wat am i going to do? Where am i going to go? Who is going to see me? What about annae?? ARGHHHHH!!!