Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Blogger better not swallow up my entry again…

So they were notified… And what did they say? Im not exactly jumping for joy. Ok so im at fault. I din plan before hand. I din notify before time. U told me way before hand. I know my folks. If I tell them about it earlier, it will just get complicated. More brain cells lost, raising blood pressure, more tears shed and wat nots… I dunno lah… Can somebody please stop to think from my point of view? I wanna spend my time w u…. Which gf wouldn’t want? U make it sound as if im deliberately doing it. So I spoiled the plans… I dun have the choice to make any decisions. Pathetic for a 20yrs old to be I know… But I was born into an INDIAN family… and a typical traditional one at that… In some ways a mama chick will always be a mama chick… So wat can I do about that? I can’t possibly hypnotise them into letting me go can i? or I cant tie them up to some tree and come running can i? its not that I dun want it… its more like I cant do anything about it… Why do I get the worst of both ends? Why is it difficult to make everyone happy and myself happy too? Why cant I have more freedom? Just this once? Why? Why? Why? And dun u dare go all mama abt e situation and say, ‘its ok… u need not come… I’ll have it some other time..’ or something along those lines… I Swear I will throw a bitch fit…