To you he is just a Dog... But to him, You are his everything...
Sabre did something today which really moved me... When me and mummy were having a a major and i mean major quarrel today, i was crying, behaving like a lunatic and creating a ruckus. Sabre thought mummy was physically abusing me and started barking and biting mummy... He wasnt biting biting like a German shepard does... more like nibbling.... Den he pushed mummy away, sat on my lap and licked my face.... Kinda reassuring me that he loves me and telling me to stop crying... Those of you who love animals but do not have a dog, Maybe its time u convinced your parents to get one... Share the joy and give them life... Adopting them from SPCA would be a grand idea... :) For those of you who hate animals... I strongly suggest that YOU quit behaving like senseless creature and start liking them... And for those of you who ABUSE animals... FUCK YOU ASSHOLES! MAY YOU BURN AND SUFFER IN HELL FOR ALL THE AGONY YOU CAUSED THESE POOR ANIMALS! *Breathe in... Breathe out* Been crying like crazy the whole day... My tear ducts have run out of supply... Things are pretty ok with me and mummy now... Hope that it lasts... Thanks to the lovely people who have been by my side during a difficult time like this... Thanks for the hugs and reassuring words... I think its just PMS... I hope i will get sane again soon... Had to take a passport size photo today... I look like a beached whale (Ok... Exaggeration...) in it... So Fugly... The lady was this bimbo with fake perm and all... She din even say '1...2...3...' or give me a cue to get ready she just snapped the pic without telling me... Ok... Fuck... I think today is just not my day.... 1st it was mum and now its dad... Y?? Sometimes i feel like running away far far from people... From civilisations... From the sight of all homosapiens... Sometimes i wanna end it all... I cant stand it anymore... Take me away oh lord.... Away from these people... Away from these things.... Away... Away... Away... I hate this life... this people... This unwanted feelings... Where are u when i need you most? Where are you when i need comfort? I dun wish to burden anyone... i just wanna be left alone... Maybe tomorrow will be a better day... If there was one.... Good night...
+