skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tribute
This Blog Is No Longer Active. It is just a monument to my past.
Friday, May 06, 2005
Love by
ruby mae
Your name
Your partner
You two are
Meant for eachother
Your meeting was by
Luck
They are your
Strength
You are their
Shining star
Your love will
Be your strength
Quiz created with MemeGen
!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Malz
I am simply not YOU... :)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2007
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(16)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2005
(180)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(18)
▼
May
(16)
It has been a while hasnt it?
I like this advertistment on friendster alot... :P
How Could They do this to me???starhub has termina...
THATHA....I never forgave myself for not following...
To you he is just a Dog... But to him, You are his...
******* *****..........Yes... I have happier thing...
I, Malini K, Love you Selvaraja S/O Rajagopal With...
OH SO TRUE!!! :D20 Questions to a Better Relations...
Not Again??Guess where i am right now? In the Pc L...
How you really say "I love you." by lenatheravenNa...
Ladies and Gentlemen.... Intelligent Dogs and Cats...
What Makes You Sexy? by eva71Name/NickNameGenderSe...
Your love is... by ChibiMarronchanYour name is...Y...
Im your shining star! :DNo wonder i like all thing...
Love by ruby maeYour nameYour partnerYou two areMe...
Time Change People Change... But YOU... Never Chan...
►
April
(24)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(30)
►
2004
(249)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(39)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(70)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(35)
►
May
(7)
►
January
(2)