******* *****..........
Yes... I have happier things to blog about... But i feel soooooo Fucking Furious right now i feel like hurling a vase at someone.... But i dun have a vase at home... You dun let me do anything... i feel like a fucking prisoner... you tell me when to sleep, when to wake up, when to fucking bathe... HELLO!!! i aint some puppet for u to manipulate k? i know wat u r going through isnt easy... you chose it... You asked for it... And u cant fucking open ur mouth to fend for urself... So wat the fuck can I do?? Why do u have to take it out on ME?? I am NOT your punching bag... I also have feelings... I also have friends... And because of u, i couldnt even go out w Hardeep and Khat today... I know that the two of them are probably pissed w me right now because of YOU... You wont even let me go to fucking hougang for fuck's sake... Your lame ass reason of some lunatic attacking me just doesnt make sense... And wat is this shit about calling me names? dont u realise that watever u call me, u r indirectly calling yourself? after all, we r of the same kin... And i never knew it was a crime to go braless in your own house... Wtf! its my bra... i will wear it when I want to and will go buck naked if i choose to coz its MY HOUSE TOO!!! My father paid HDB for the house... If i was flashing to some Tom, Dick or Harry.... Den it would be another issue... but the fucking weather is so hot and its only u me and those 2 irritating kids in the house... Wat do u want me to wear an armour? I just dun understand wat u have against me... It was you who gave birth to me right? u din pick me up from some dumps did you? If u had... u could have just left me there... FOr its exactly how im feeling right now... In the dumps... Y do u hate me so mummy? It wasnt my crime to be born a girl.... YOU went to all the temples to PRAY that i will be born a girl... Den why do u come and tell me that u regret giving birth to me? Why mummy why? you know... You will appreciate me when im gone... You will regret not having the opportunity to hug me... To have held me... To have loved me... YOu tell me that im being rude... Yes i wont deny it... But if u were to tell me the same thing quietly instead of shouting, i wud have been more receptive... Dun make me hate you mummy... For u r the only mummy i have... and im the only daughter you have... Please... If this were to continue, u will probably never hear from me again.... EVER.... And that includes everyone out there too... Im going fucking mad....