Not Again??
Guess where i am right now? In the Pc Lab of Rosyth Primary School... Got a surprise call from them this morning ard 9plus... Thank god i woke up early today... :D The day has been pretty OK so far... Teaching the Afternoon session... I think im much better at handling 20 secondary school kids in the kitchen than baby-sitting a class of 40 primary five kids. The best part is that my cousin is one of my students... It has got its pros and cons... Even before i started class, he had painted a Demon like image of me for them... (I swear i din do anything to him but pull his ear when he gets a bit off hand... But my ass will get kicked if i tried pulling the ear of these school kids right?) So the whole class went... 'Miss Malini, u r Devesh's cousin??' They were curious and inquisitive... Was told that i rock as a teacher thrice today... Haahah... Kids are easy to please.... Was told repeatedly by the teacher that im reliefing for to maintain discipline and order... And get them to do their music project and bring them to the PC lab at 4... And guess what their music project was? to create a jingle by banging chairs and tables... I was in anjadi land for about 1and1/2 hrs.... The only thing missing was the tiger print and bleached blonde tail.... The kids have finished their CD rom... And since they have nothing better to do in the classroom, i decided to let them use the PC.... Just gotta ensure once in a while that No one is viewing anything pornographic or watesoever though i hardly doubt they will... Each time a kid comes up to me and says, 'Teacher can i got to the toilet?' I get kinda worried... Coz im accountable for everyone of them... One thing i really miss is my Hp... Could have entertained myself by smsing... Starhub is cruel to disrupt my outgoing for a measly $108... HRMPH.... And there is this one Mat whom i find highly annoying in the class... FOr he is soooo Yaya.... I felt like punching his face just now... Defiance aint a good sign... But i managed to get him to behave by saying that if he doesnt shut up, i will a) send him out of the class or b) not bring him to the Pc lab later. It worked... :) Im feeling sooooo hungry now... I ate lunch at 12... Finishing class at 6. But skool is officially dismissed at 6.30. So i shall go get something to eat... Actually, come to think abt it, This is SOOOO Much better than fighting with mummy and rotting at home. I get paid $65 per day if i teach for more den 5 and 1/2hrs. Gotta go to my aunt's place later to get my accesories for tomorrow... The bell just rang... Aight... I got one more period with these kids... Will be back to blog soon... :D