Sunday, July 24, 2005

Why do you haunt me?
I have been having countless nightmares of you... And your partner in crime... when will i ever be able to get you out of my system? i dreamt abt u again last night... That we were friends again... I dunno how u have affected me and how to ever get rid of you... But you keep coming back... Sometimes i ask myself why do i hate u so.... is it a feeling of envy? Or the desire to seek revenge.... I hated you... Wait... Lets change that to present continuous tense... I am still hating you... I know that what i have already succeeded in being much better den u are in some ways... But why do i still feel inferior? When can i tell myself that she is nobody... nothing to me... and i shouldnt care abt what she does/is doing... When can i tell myself... I was, am and will be always better off than you are? Wait... Will i ever be? As pathetic as i may sound right now... I think this whole saga needs an end... Please go away.... Dun come back in my dreams... You and dat other bitch... Go away... Away... Away... Away.... Let me live MY life.... Not having to worry abt you...