Seeing is believeing....
Yup... its finally me once again... :) No freak... No split personality... Though i personally felt that the blog entry by my STAR guest writer (You will agree with me when u see the name Hardeep Kaur Dhot under the bestseller's list in the near future... The day is not very far i swear!) was and is probably one of the best entries featured in www.curlylockz.blogspot.com. I think now is probably a real bad time for me to blog... My dad just drugged me very generously with some dangerously potent cough mixture and flu tablet... I now feel like im floating... My feet feels cold despite the protection of my spongebob sqaure pants slip-ons... So bear with me while i pour my 'oh so badly spinning' brains (wait a minute, i tot only heads spin) right now... Pardon my spelling and grammatical errors... For im really not in e mood to think and rethink.... Sit back and hold on tight while getting ready for my verbal vomit (im literally and figuratively letting go...) In these past month (oh my friggin lord!! i last blogged on june 23rd which was exactly a month a go), i have been missing you.... missing you again... let me think... missing you some more? Got my Certificate from TP... All my journalist work paid off and got me an Excellent for CCA... Thanks hardeep once again... For without your motivation, encouragement and constant nagging (Ok this is not entirely true lah... :P), i wouldnt even have thought of taking this CCA up... let alone be faithfully being one for the past 2 yrs... I went to watch this tamil movie called 'anniyan' (pronounced as 'onion') TWICE (the 1st mama movie i watched twice in e theatres k...) Once w my cousin mages and the other time with mummy (For all u guys who were wondering why i din turn up for my graduation ceremony, i was freezing my ass and drooling at REMO in GV Yishun whilst u guys were getting your diploma.... :P) I didn't wanna go for graduation for 3 reasons... 1) Wat graduation ceremony will it be when my best pals are all not there... 2) I din wanna go buy proper formal shirts and pants lah.... 3) I would rather bring my family 2 e NIE graduation ceremony and watch me become a teacher.... (As lame as the three reasons might sound, i really didnt wanna go lah... I know i worked hard to get the diploma and all but... i just din feel like it... not like they missed me anyway... I aint no all A's student...) Starting skool next week... New place... New people... or Same faces and e usual malicious gossip mongers... Hmmm... I dunno... Im equally curious to find out... I made choc chip muffins for him at hardeep's place.... I swear they tasted good!! The best part of cooking for the one you love would be watching them eat... :D As strange as it may sound, the more i type, the more sobre i feel... once i stop, i feel all drowsy and drugged again... So is this a sign to type more? Tomorrow is my Pa's birthday... 53 yrs old... :) My Dad... Love him... Hate him.... But he is the only one i got and i know he loves me hella lot... After all i used to be daddy's little girl... I hope my 1st brother comes back at least for a while... He din call to wish my mum... He forgot... What a lame ass excuse... Even Sel wished my mum on her birthday k... And he didnt.... He is such a dysfunctional member of the family that sometimes i wish that he did not exist at all... And my family consists of mum, dad, sabre and my second brother... I got 2 brothers.... One who cares too much and the other who doesnt care at all.... Which one is better? *sigh* i wish i could pour the together and mix them to seperate into two equal portions like they r some chemical in e science lab... I suddenly feel like doing titration.... I enjoy watching the thing turn pink.... Aight... im gonna eat... catch ya soon... :)