Did you know that Malini has a split personality? Did you know that she has an evil side? I'm speaking of 'myself' as the third person here because I am Malini's other half.. as in the personality of her split side. Wait, that doesn't make sense but why should it? I'm the one with the split personality.
Anyway, split personalities aside. Did you know that Malini's other half (do i have to keep repeating that her 'other half' means me! her split personality side.. Gosh, am I bordering on insanity?!), yea im talking about MYSELF here, has a penchant for all things alien? Alien beings, alien spaceships, alien food, alien excretion, alien belly-dancing (that is if aliens do have bellies), EVERYTHING ALIEN! Did you know that Malini's other half (let's give me a name.. Let's call me... Freak!) frowns upon people who do not believe in Aliens? Gosh, typing it out... i sound like a nut. Nut! NUT!
Ok.. I'm veering off from the point. But what's the point? Oh yeah.. the point was to introduce myself and reveal Malini's dirty little secrets. So I have already introduced myself.. Hi.. I am called Freak. Are you called Freak too? Hello Freak!
Ok... designations aside. Let's move on to Malini's dirty linen. Malini is the Late Queen. She keeps people waiting because it satisfies her. Sexually, emotionally or physically? That is the age-old question.. one that has left scientists dumb-founded. Heck, she even kept the scientists waiting, so what do they know! Malini has weird dreams. Her dreams are associated with the people in her life. The weirder the person, the weirder the dream.. but of course there's no one more weirder than Malini herself. Hey! What are you staring at me for? Juz because my parents named me Freak, it doesn't mean Im weird! IM NOT!
Malini has met many weird people in her life (of course none of those are as weird as her.. haha.. u nut!) . The first ever weird person she met was someone who's balls she scrunched. [What?! I told you Malini was weird! ok this word is over-used. Let's change it to odd.] So the first odd person she met... was a loser. (Weird and sucker cross-breeded to form this word, LOSER)
The second weirdest (oops.. i meant odd) person she met was someone who decided to pity Malini and became her best friend. I think her name was Dhot... wat a name. She thinks she owns microsoft ahn.. Dhot... wwwDHOTwwwDHOTwwwDHOTcom. Seeee.... So anyway.. this Dhot creature thought that she could cheat Malini out of her wealth and use her for sex before throwing her away like a used condom but somewhere along the lines of fate.. this Dhot oddball creature fell in love with Malini (haha... 2 weird people... will they finally produce odd children? *Tune in to Archive 2020 to find out) and decided to stay by her side and protect her from other weird people who might want to use her for sex and then throw her away like she had initally wanted to do. She's still by her side now, clinging to her like a leech. Man, hasn't she heard of of the word SPACE?! But we shall all pity Dhot because she is odd.
The third weirdest person Malini met was a person who went by the name Henry. Hmm.. what a weird name. This pitiful creature had another name but he felt that Henry suited him the most... (Yea... and pigs fly.. pfft) So anyway... this extraterrestrial (let's call it, B) was a royal pain in the A of S! By royal... I mean it in the nicest possible way... and i just regurgitated. So B and Malini have absolutely no connection at all but I felt it prudent to put it down here so that Malini's boyfriend will get jealous! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *coughs violently*
There are more weird/odd suckers that have met Malini but I can't list them down now for I feel Malini's brain power merging with her sex appeal to oust me from her body! AARRRGHHH!!! *dies*
*Soul descends to hell*A message from Freak who's residing in Hell:So kids, the moral of the story is... Always Update Your Blog For When The Best Friend Says That She's Gonna Kick Your Ass, She Probably Will!
And if you are still confused, I'm not Malini or her split personality, Freak. I'm her best friend, Hardeep, who's currently guest-writing on her blog because her ass doesn't have the stamina to plonk itself on a chair and use her computer. Yes, now you know. Malini uses her ass to type! HAHAHAHAHAHA! If I have irritated anyone, then I'm extremely sorry but I just don't care! *another round of applause please* Ok ok. the real truth is that I was very very very bored and Malini gave me permission to write on her blog (YES SHE DID!) and so i did. Now, I shall retire my short-lived job. Good-bye all and don't forget to start believing in Aliens... Yes.. yes.. I based Freak on myself.!!! hahahahahahahahha! BYE!