Saturday, November 27, 2004

This was a crazy conversation between me and hardeep... it was sooo funny(at least to me anyway... ) dat i couldnt resist putting it up... ;)

Malz... says: im sure i will meet someone

Malz... says: cuter

Malz... says: hotter

Malz... says: and better

Malz... says: older

Malz... says: richer ones...

Dhot... says: yep u will but not so old la.. maybe 2 yrs the max

Malz... says: hahaha

Malz... says: i like older men

Malz... says: preferably in e 40s

Dhot... says: mature

Dhot says: WAT!!!!!!!

Malz... says: hahahaha

Dhot... says:I WILL SO KILL U!

Malz... says: w hair on e head though

Dhot... says: hmm pierce brosnan

Malz... says: i love sean connery better :P

Dhot... says: ughhh

Dhot... says: old man

Malz... says: think viagra

Dhot... says: *raises eyebrow*

Malz... says: ahahahahahahhaa

Dhot... says: think heart attack! :P

Malz... says: think cardio pulmonary resuscitation ;)

Dhot says: think soul leaves body

Malz.... says:think hot nurse in sexy short uniform

Malz... says: think rich like anna nicole smith

Well... im not really as materialistic as depicted here.... Just one of my cheeky streaks showing up... Yup... i like older men... And nope not bcoz they die faster and leave me rich... but because... i dunno... always liked men in their 40s... its such a nice age... No... i dun desire to be e next Anna Nicole Smith... Sometimes, my thoughts just get too..... wats the word? Naughty? which leads me to sing Khat's favourite song....

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all of my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me