GRRRR.....
I dunno what u all are thinking... i dun care what u all are thinking... Nope... Its not wat u r thinking... And dun come and ask me anything.... unless of course ur name is Hardeep Kaur Dhot or Sabrina Thewi Asokan u wouldnt know any shit im blabbering about... Good... leave it at that.... i dun want anyone to know... But im pissed... Gosh... this feels like being watched in a cage... Me being the prey and e readers being the predator... Can u believe it... any Tom, Dick, Harry or Mary, Cherie or Carrie has acces to my blog and can read it... Like what... people reading it is gonna make anything better? I dunno what im thinking myself... i dunno what i WANT to think either.... i hope this confuses you... Coz i want u all to get confused...
I dun wanna fall but im falling anyway...
I dun wanna laugh but im laughing anyway...
I dun wanna see but i saw it anyway...
I dun wanna feel but i felt it anyway...
I dun wanna know but i knew it anyway....
I dun wanna say but i said it anyway...
Now.... is there any OTHER way?
May peace with you... and you... and you... And y do i always feel like im up for exhibition when some complete stranger views my blog? Could stainless steel change life this much? Well... it sure did change mine... And my ability to... eerrm.... nvm... somethings r better left unsaid...
P.S: If u think this is some Post heartbreak entry, FUCK YOU... And go get a life...