skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tribute
This Blog Is No Longer Active. It is just a monument to my past.
Saturday, November 20, 2004
I got an EYE on you.....
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Malz
I am simply not YOU... :)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2007
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(16)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2005
(180)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(30)
▼
2004
(249)
►
December
(18)
▼
November
(39)
Taufik doing his rendition of YeaH by Usher... We...
MY Singapore Idol.... Saying " Come to Papa" :P Lo...
Taufik in Action.... I Truly hope he wins rather d...
Life is too short.... Today... i came across a ver...
This was a crazy conversation between me and harde...
GRRRR..... I dunno what u all are thinking... i du...
Guess What happened to me all over AGAIN?? Fuck la...
There aint nothing to it.... If you wanna get do...
I cant get this song out of my head... Listen to...
Bad Boys bad boys... Watcha gonna do... Watcha gon...
Me and hardeep went on our Gurdwara Pilgrimage to...
This was actually supposed 2 b a pic of a boy fis...
Me Looking damn bored.... we went to the central ...
This is me and Penji Jindri... She is really sweet...
Tamil movie pose...
nope nope.... it aint e SWAT team... just good ol...
This was a better impersonation of e arabian princ...
On our way back home... :) i always had a thing f...
i miss my pre-braces days....
Khat and me....
Bring on e Harley......
I got an EYE on you.....
Me and Deep after our visit to Khat's house...
Woah... looks like somebody is angry after posing ...
This is their big brother... e only son... He is ...
This is the younger sister of my cousin below... ...
Nope... Im not pulling out her hair... Was trying ...
This is me and my 5 yr old cousin Daksha... We r ...
Happy Deepavali to all of my hindu friends... And ...
I may not be somebody... Without you im nobody... ...
I like Big Butts and i cannot lie... i have abando...
Happy Birthday to you.... Happy Birthday to you....
Wondering what is with that attitude? Well... Me t...
Wanna See How i look w my braces? ( For those of u...
I had this sudden interest in henna tattoos... Thi...
Look at who else wore braces.... Do u know tat eve...
This is my messy messy table when i was teaching i...
Glory Glory man united.... Me Forcing Zu (A die h...
The little kid with e Big hair... If only my teeth...
►
October
(16)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(70)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(35)
►
May
(7)
►
January
(2)