skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tribute
This Blog Is No Longer Active. It is just a monument to my past.
Thursday, June 24, 2004
Am I cool or uncool? [CLICK]
You are
Super-Cool
!
Woah! Step back - the future's so bright for you it's blinding me! You are the coolest of the cool. Everyone looks up to you as the benchmark for being coooool. The fonze was your grandfather. Any cooler and you'd freeze! WOO it's chilly in here.
Cool quizzes at Go-Quiz.com
Alright... tell me something new... :P hahahaha...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Malz
I am simply not YOU... :)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2007
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(16)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2005
(180)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(30)
▼
2004
(249)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(39)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(70)
►
July
(15)
▼
June
(35)
Am I cool or uncool? [CLICK] You are Super-Cool!...
>WARNINGMalini is radioactive. Wear protective clo...
MMisunderstoodAAmbitiousLLoudIIntenseNNewIIndustri...
You are going to Marry Josh Hartnett. He is really...
Your Heart is Red What Color is Your Heart? brou...
PASSIONATE LOVER. You love to love, always looking...
Congrats! Your a Pure Angel! Angels, as far as mos...
Love. You Truly Desire Love. You long for someonet...
Hello!! its day 2 of this fucked up orientation sh...
Firstly, im talking excessive amount of crap... Se...
your bitch. What swear word are you? brought to y...
A GARAGE-GURL. Youre into loud music, hot guys and...
Definitely! Someones gotta crush on you! It'sObvio...
I DESIGNED THIS OUTFIT!!! Nice? click on it to see...
another pic in e same wedding... but this time aro...
Me on some cousin's wedding. look at e colour diff...
My cute little niece.... Tara Harini... She is ult...
Dakshayini & Darshanaa ( Shasha & Shanaa)
Me & Eliza during our good old convent days. Lizzy...
Behbeh S|ut & BehBeh BIatCh on V-DaY04
me when i was in primary one.... sooo freakin skin...
I GOT MY TAG BOARD RUNNING!!! POST YOUR COMMENT K?...
Hello people... :D I think if I post one more pic ...
You ready? :P Another of my Xmas pics
teacher at work.... :P look at all of my conscient...
Deepy darling and me... i was soo happily posing a...
Sexy Pose on Xmas day 2003 :P
Sexy Red dress
What can i say..... *sigh*
BEYONCE
Sab & Me
SabrE
HoT Ch|x
Good evening.... :D I have installed this counter ...
hello..... its been a while hasnt it? After much ...
►
May
(7)
►
January
(2)