Friday, June 11, 2004

Hello people... :D
I think if I post one more pic of me u will all be groaning 'Oh man!!! Not another picture of this vain pot!!!' :P dats Y... I shall stop 4 now... anywayz.... This is another side of me... I love taking pictures and posing for them... If I only I was prettier and taller... Den I can become a model... But.... *sigh* wat 2 do... I got to be glad w wat I have.... :P I tried out this new program known as hello from picassa... And that thing is damn good... And easy 2 use... If not an IT idiot like me wouldn't be able make it... So all u fellow bloggers... Do try e hello thing ok? I shall try to set up my tagboard asap... So tat I can hear from u pple wat u think abt my blog entries and pics... Its a hot and stuffy afternoon and I am heading to me shower.... My 1 hour of pure indulgence... Soap blowing, leg shaving, head scrubbing, hair conditioning fun... :P when was e last time u played w soap bubbles while in e shower? Y not try it today? Its pretty fun... Though a bit childish... Cant help it... I guess this is e after effect of going through e showering process of 6 little cousins... 4 of whom are now almost up 2 my shoulder... (1 is already taller den me....) how time flies eh? aaahh... The water for my bath is flowing out of the pail... Better get going b4 I flood e bathroom... Or better still... E whole house... CORNY!!! :P Adios... will be back later 4 more.... ;)