URGH....
I feel Atrocious... Being punished for something i deserve (Maybe more den i deserve but i have no say since im at fault entirely).... Life Sucks... AnD i CaN nEvEr UnDeRsTaNd WhY sOmE pEoPlE dErIvE sIcK pLeAsUrE fRoM tYpInG lIkE tHiS... dONt ThEy KnOw ThAt It Is SuCh An EyE sOrE?!?! Bitches... And once again my theory of Bitches of a fur roam together has been proven... Valentine's day is coming up... Yup... What an abrupt shift of topic... Brace yourself, Oh readers for some really incoherent thoughts today... The guilt stricken tend to get deluded too... The ones accused and proven guilty of the crime to be stoned... Like jesus said... may the hands most pure and sinless man cast the first stone (Or somewhere along those lines if i heard it right during one of the masses)... Do they even exist? They didnt before christ... Would they after his death and resurrection? My Uncle is in a rather critical conditon in ICU... I never knew he existed until very much recently... So im not emotionally affected... But his loss would mean alot to my dad... After all, it is his own brother... Going to see him tomorrow w mum... Hopefully nothing happens to him... At least not until thaipusam... I gotta fulfill my vows for 3 consecutives yrs... I dont want anything to affect it... Grant me the strength and serenity oh lord... to accept the things that i can't change... To treasure the bonds i have...