Sunday, February 05, 2006

He Broke My Back....
First of all, Congrats KAVI AND KUNA! :) Sorry that i didnt come over on saturday... I had to visit my uncle... Dear bloggers.... It is when u see with your own eyes the sufferings of a human that u begin to appreciate those around you. It was then i realised how evil i was to say that i hope he'd be alive at least till thaipusam... Now i hope that he recovers and lives as a reformed man.... I hope and pray... And i hope that u wud say a prayer for him with me... You see... my uncle is not the best of men... Most would even consider him incorrigible.... He was a big timer, now bedridden and critically ill in hospital for drug overdose.... His kids have despicable manners... And his wife a cold and calculative woman... but now in his state... As a relative, i feel for him... When i see him take his every breath with soo much of difficulty, it makes me feel like crying... For he resembles my father.... And it could have been *TOUCH WOOD* my father.... I saw my father cry today... My father is a very strong man... A man who demands respect... A man who is righteous.... I am not trying to make my dad sound like a matyr... After all, we are all humans and we all sin.... But in my eyes, my father is a hero... And my father never cries.... The last time i saw my father cry was that one day which is too private and personal to share.... And today when i saw my father cry, i felt helpless.... I also saw another of my relative in e hospital today... My grandfather's brother... He has also been hospitalised for a while... And when i visited him, it made me realise and reflect.... That i will age like every other man... I will become more susceptible to illnesses like every other aging human.... Haiz.... It is when one sees suffering that they realise what they have... I give thanks to god, my friends, family, and my love.... For being patient with me and loving me for what i am... May we all live in peace and harmony... :)

Im having a sharp pain on my right side... And this isnt the 1st time... The doctor actually told me to come to e hospital immediately when i encounter pain in on my right for she suspects it to be appendicitis... I hope its nothing serious and that i wouldn't have to go for the operation... imagine the ugly scar!! And not being able to wear a bikini!!! *GASP*
Khat, Hardeep and Sab went to O BAR without me!!!!! *SULKS* I think its time i became more adventerous... Tsk... Im still pea green with envy... I wanna shake my booty and drink till im tipsy with my chicas!! When will that day ever come??!! Cutting my hair tomorrow.... FINALLY!!! Its reaching my ass!! gonna layer it... And cut it pretty short... Or whichever way the hairstylist wishes to do it... Im ready for a change... My mum is gonna freak out... but there is little that she can do after i cut it right?? Like she can ask me to paste it back? hehehe... And i want something easy to style when im going to SCGS... For my current hair length (Esp since u all know what type of hair i have) is real difficult to maintain... and is extremely time consuming... Shall take pics and post them while i still have it... :D Take care people...