Here i am....
It has been eons since i blogged... :) NO inspiration to blog after the boy got enlisted... Things r pretty good thus far... His 1st book out is coming real soon... :D Finally... But at least we get to sms each other and talk 2 each other every night... The first few days were like living hell... Thank god for my lovely girlfriends... Thanks Hardeep, Khat and Sab... :) Stuff are pretty much the same at home... Mr ken is is cold as ever. Havent heard from Ms Barbie in ages... Wonder wat they r contemplating now... Watched Mr and Mrs Smith.... It was an amazing movie... Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie looks soooo hot together that even the screen sizzles... I wanna be an Angelina Jolie in my next life... :P I hate the bloody weather... it is making my scalp itch... I just fear being driven to the extent of shaving my head... Imagine me w the boy... we'll be like Mr and Mrs Baldie... I had sooo many things to blog about... But i dunno why, my chain of thoughts r not quite organised... Maybe sometime soon... Sorry to my avid blog readers... If there were any to begin with... :P