HAH.....
I tot it was time i blogged.... Mainly because my mother thought i was watching porn when i was viewing my blog when she came into my room.... And she freaked out... And i probably have more fun getting my braces tightened den explaining to her wat im doing and wat a blog is... Mothers... They freak out over the smallest things... Imagine if she knew abt Sel and me... She will probably have a cardiac arrest... I plan 2 tell her of course... But not now... Let things get more settled and all... Its only been 1month 6days (as of today)... Maybe i'll tell her after a yr or 2? Hopefully she doesnt find out herself before tat... My uncle's father in law saw me w him last fri... I din run or hide... But he had tat 'I caught ya!' look on his face... Hopefully he keeps his mouth shut and doesnt devulge... im sooo scared mummy will walk into my room right now... I'll be as good as dead if she reads... I got sooo much to blog about.... I went for a dinner today w my aunt and uncle... There was this cute manjan who was soo flirtatious... But im attached... :D And i love him with all my heart.... Better luck next time... HE was saying abt how he broke up w his girl friend bcoz long distance didnt work out... HAiz... Long distance long distance long distance... Guess it wouldnt take a genius 2 know what im thinking right now.... :(