Tuesday, September 14, 2004

One Car Sandwich and Flying Motorist Coming up....
Wat a wonderful day.... I woke up late... 7am when skool starts at 8am... And it takes me more den an our to travel to skool... Heck... Blame it on the horrible night i had yesterday... Wait... im coming to that... Let me finish e morning... So i left my house at 7.55am... Obviously had little choice but to take a taxi... I take one almost everyday but the journey i had today was more than memorable... I was happily happily revising in e cab for my Consumer Resource Management... Couldnt study much after all the crying and drama last night... And it started raining heavily... My taxi driver was happily driving... telling me that im very smart studying in TP... He asked me wat course i was doing and all so i told him i was studying to become a Home Econs teacher... And he was like WOW!! YOu must be super intelligent... I sooo wanted to say looks are deceiving darling... But i just laughed and tried to continue w my revision whilst he was ranting and raving abt how teacher and nurses wont get retrenched... Suddenly, this motorist just skided and fell out of his bike right infront of my taxi... My taxi driver put an emergency break and the car behind hit my taxi... It was a horrible sound... i screamed... WTF... If i din wear e safety belt i wud have been flung to the front... Considering e fact that i am very unstable in cars and just moving fast will cause me to fly... Imagine getting banged at the back... It wasnt only my taxi.... One after another there were about 5 cars sandwiched.... After a while of talking and god knows wat the taxi driver was doing, we decided to drive off... It was already 8.25 by then... And my class was at 8am!! When we drove off... OH MY GOD!! I was freaked out by wat i saw... There were about 2 more of the car sandwiching incident with about 5 cars or so involved in each sandwiching accident... One motorist was flung to the left hand corner of PIE and when we drove further down another motorcycle had skidded and hit the railing... It was den i decided... I dun want my boyfriend to ride a bike... He should get a car for goodness sake... Especially after all i saw today... i dun think i want to travel on the road when it rains... I finally reached skool after all these drama at 8.45am... paid a taxi fare of $15.50 (the usual fare is only $13 plus)... I forgot to mention that i had three tests today... I told the teacher my taxi met w an accident... she told me to drink something warm to calm myself down... And i couldnt write nuts for my Consumer Resource Management Quiz... My FPQA was ok... After all it was open book... But my PBPN... Tsk tsk... My Proteins became lipids and my fatty acyl coA became Acetyl coA... Damn... I know the damn answers... I hope i never have 2 sit for three tests back to back ever again... And to make things worst... meet w an accident... Wat a life....

Behbeh... I Owe You MY LIFE....
You are my everything... People come and go... But you... I dun even need to tell u tat im upset... u just know it... This is wat i call connection of the mind... :) If not for u last night... i would have implemented the thoughts that i was contemplating... Wanted to butcher myself... But due to the lack of apparatus, i tried to do something close... Btw... Lesson learnt... Scissors doesnt slash skin... Always have a razor lying around... JUST KIDDING! I wont do it again... Promise... And Dun try strangling urself out of angst... It does nothing but hurt ur neck and make it swollen the next day... heck... it still hurts... Always wear matching clothes... even at home... orange top w green checkered pants is nothing something to be caught dead in... Literally... when u intend to jump off the building... From e 8th floor, nothing much can be done... excepted for broken limbs and paralysis... And of course weeping family and frens.... I couldnt have been any sillier den i was yesterday... But i guess i have a reason to react tat way.... Parting note: Crying all night is not very glamourous... Especially with all e puffy swollen eyes the following morning... thank god for the invention of cosmetics.... :P