Thursday, September 23, 2004


Me and Khat waiting for 69 to go back home... Do u know that khat and hardeep din sleep the whole night? Me three! but i slept for an hour lah... which is at least something... I was doing FPQA and studying AFP... They were doing their 20th century fashion... Helped Khat w her 20th century fashion designs today... We were all starving without food... Coz we din even have time to eat!! Khat says dat im becoming skinnier and Skinnier... I think Khat is getting more and more deluded... And i think we all know why... :P Right babe? My current fav song is I dun wanna know... By mario winans... i have liked it all along... But more so now... Coz of e meaningful lyrical content.... He sounds sooo poor thing ah? Ok Ok... Im feeling sleepy... Gonna get some sleep & get up to study later... *MUACKZ* Cya... ;)