Monday, January 23, 2006

The Return of the long lost mystery...
Here i am... Back again...
And here goes the series of unfortunate events that took place in my life.
1) I lost my 6020!! And its only 5 months old!! *sigh* All my numbers are gone! So friends.. please do send me an sms to my number dropping by to say a hi so that i can save your number...
2) I got posted to Singapore Chinese Girls School for my practicum for 10 weeks. *shudders*
3) I cant remember now but i'll update the list when i do remember.

Now for the series of more fortunate events
1) I got a hot PINK Motorola RAZR from the Boy for our 1st yr anniversary! :D My dream phone in my favourite colour. Got him a black one so that we'd have matching phones, both the masculine and feminine version. YAY! :)
2) Went to sentosa to celebrate our 1st yr anniversary... It was extremely happening. We swam in three different beaches in one day and i got a tan! I strongly recommend sentosa to all couples. Not only can u wear a bikini without looking like an exhibitionist, u can also spend quality time and burn calories at the same time. We bought a beach mat for only $4 from e 7-11 and its worth evry cent. We can just plonk ourself at every corner we please. And really good for resting or reading a book after a long swim.
3) Yup... As u all know it has been a yr... ONE BLOODY YEAR!! And counting one... :) Enjoyed every minute of it (Hey... even the fights, for it made us stronger)
4) I can go shopping!! To get more clothes for practicum... I have vowed to stay away from mini skirts and cleavage revealing tops for the 10 weeks that im gonna be there. (NO shit man... The clothes you wear reflect on your professionalism. And its an all girls skool for christ sake... Who would i wanna seduce?)

Things i need to get:
1) Nice black pants
2) Professional and feminine looking skirts
3) Decent tops
4) I wanna buy a jacket! (Yes! i wanna look like a professional! :D)
5) A hair cut (Its friggin butt length now! and im gonna bun up my hair during practicum. A waste of my curls i know... But a Professional Image matters! Hopefully i wont look like i went for an extreme make over.)
6) Heels ( Gotta put my strappy heels aside. My aunt is giving me a black prada pointy shoe! LOL But i think i'll stick to a more comfortable charles and keith.)

I think i better stop rambling before my blog starts resemble Jasmine's... :P Babe... do give me some advice on where to get good stuff at great prices... After all, you are our very own shopperholic! ;P

Hardeep... I have decided to invest on a pair of levis. and since u wanna get a pair of jeans too, i would suggest that we both start to shop smart and start saving up for levis. Futhermore, the price of a pair of jeans from Giordano now are 1/19 of my pay... For that i might as well get them from Levis. But dont worry, i'd still follow u to far east... :)

I wanna watch in her shoes and Memoirs of a geisha... Read the book for the memoirs of a geisha... hope the movie would be as good... Aighty-O.... *I almost lost my blog entry by accidently pressing the wrong button in the keyboard!! Thank god for the recover post function*
Take care people... And talk to ya soon... *muacks*