Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dear god,
im not asking for a
better bank balance
better looks
better life
better family
better boyfriend
better school
Instead im asking for a better me....
I know the fault lies entirely within me....
Why am i like that? Can u tell me? Can someone tell me?
Why have i become this way?
Why all these?
Why to me?
Why i didnt i do what i should have done earlier?
Why did i have to wait till now?
Why cant i be more patient?
Why cant i be more loving?
Why cant i try harder?
I don't know i dont know i don't know...
All i know is that im lazy, crazy and my life is becoming so hazy
Where are YOU when i need you the most....
HEck... Where am I when you want me?
Why is it so unjust?
Why do i even exist?
Why all of these complications?
Et tu?
Can u please take me away to a place i would always belong?