Saturday, October 30, 2004


Subject: Get to know you shortie...
Once, my mum told me a story of the Egypthian princess, I thought then, that the beautiful once are not yet born after her, not till I saw your awsomely, amazing and unique beauty of yours, I am intrigued and love that which mother nature has authentically created.Hence, I wonna be a friend, and if permitted, I would love to ask for more. Anyway, you can add me up with this... camron_rex@yahoo.com...Holla back at yah hommie, when yah can...

Heya people! :D
This is an example of a perv who is coming up w the sorriest of pick up lines...

#1 Get to know you shortie...
I aint no shortie buster... Whether he meant it literally or figuratively i still wonder... But heck he has chosen e wrong chic 2 flash his bling blings to...

#2 Once, my mum told me a story of the Egypthian princess, I thought then, that the beautiful once are not yet born after her, not till I saw your awsomely, amazing and unique beauty of yours
Oh kindly screw urself will ya.... Egyptian princess my ass... Btw, e above msg has not undergone any form of editing... For those keen to view e original copy, holler at me... ;) And awesomely amazing and unique beauty my ass... He hasn't seen e amount of metal i have in my mouth...

#3 I am intrigued and love that which mother nature has authentically created.
Sure as hell u are.... *Rolls Eyes*

#4 Hence, I wonna be a friend, and if permitted, I would love to ask for more.
More?? What more? I do not offer sexual favours for christ's sake... *Disgusted*

# 5 Holla back at yah hommie, when yah can...
Yeah yeah... And 'sup w e 'hommie'ing? We have never even met b4 and im ya hommie? And by the way, the face of the fella is on top of this entry... And im going 2 do myself a favour and ignore this message...

Guys reading my blog... Dun try to hit on a girl w this kinda nauseating pick up lines aight? ;)