Hello Everyone....
Be afraid... Be very afraid... BCOZ... The superstar has began writing her blog... this site is gonna be damn famous someday... Anyway... I finally had the time to create my own blogspot... Always used to envy my frens hardeep and lizzy... bcoz they owned their own bogspots... Lizzy gave me the directions And now... im where i am now... Tsk tsk tsk... y do i sound so philosophical? OK Ok... CUT the Crap... Let me talk more about myself... WARNING!! i will never be able to stop... but i shall try to limit myself to only 5 points ok?
ME
1. student in temasek polytechnic doing diploma in consumer science and technology
2. I used to be a Convent girl... Me and lizzy kicked some real good convent arses... din we babe?
3. The 3 things i cant live without wud be my make up and hair stuff, my handphone and my behbeh darling... Hardeep Kaur Dhot...
4. My two dear closest of the closest of the 'damn!! we read each other's mind' close Friends would be Eliza Lim Xiu Zhen ( MY Twinnie) and Hardeep Kaur Dhot (My Behbeh Darling)
5. I like everything pink, R&B, Beyonce knowles, curly and my handsome Sabre (Shetland Sheepdog) and soooo many more... when i remember i update k?
I have kept my promise... And i hope to write in often... Let me master the skills of blogging.... Okies... Take care Pple... Muacks...
LOVE,
MALZ